Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

The best is yet to come... (I hope)

So.. after what seems like one hundred attempts at starting a blog, this is going to be it. 
I am doing it. 
Now...
At this moment...



Am

Starting



Blog.

I am guessing that one of the reasons, I have never succeeded in this blog-business, is that I am really not that interesting, and I am really not that great a photographer. But so much the more reason to improve myself - and you lot (if there is anyone out there following) are just going to have to get used to it.
Anyway, my life is going to change hugely in the next 6 months, and I figured, that it made an excellent occasion for me to document all of this in a blog - and as an extra added bonus, this change might give me something to write about, it might even make me life remotely interesting!! 


It remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment